Update: Our next Managing Difficult People Seminar will be held in Billings, Montana on May 26, 2016. Register now to attend.
Why Managing Difficult People?
Here are a two statistics that may surprise you:
- Up to 30% of the workforce is made up of difficult people.
- Difficult people in an office or other work setting can take up to 80% of a manager’s time, energy and focus.
Fortunately, there are ways to identify and manage problematic workers into productive contributors.
Attend a Managing Difficult People Seminar
If you have ever been frustrated by an employee who robs you of time and energy and somehow makes everything your fault we have the answers for you. In this seminar you will learn:
- The 5 characteristics of difficult employees
- 4 pitfalls to avoid when dealing with difficult employees
- 5 practical tools to manage difficult people
- How to plan for conflict with the difficult employee and WIN!
- 10 strategies for engaging difficult employees that lead to productivity without negativity.
While spiced with humorous stories and illustrations, the programs’ power is its hard-hitting practical steps. It is down-to-earth and provides innovative techniques for business owners, managers and human resource professionals who want to successfully navigate these challenging relationships.